Academic Intervention Plans
An academic intervention plan is meant to provide a roadmap for teachers and parents of struggling students. It’s generic for viagra a concept that Special Educators use all the time, but can also be employed by regular educators.
When you compile all of your relevant data, you’ll usually find that several of your students are struggling. This is the time to create an intervention plan. Before you begin, you really have to think through the process.
1. What evidence demonstrates that the student is falling behind?
2. What actions will be taken by the teacher, the parent and the student to intervene? See a list of possible interventions.
3. How will you monitor progress?
4. How will you determine when and if your goals are reached?
5. How will you communicate with the student and the parents?
Here is an academic intervention plan template.